* Cebu Pacific CALL CENTER Cebu Office +63-32-230-8888
* Changi Airport is split into three main terminals (T1, T2 and T3) plus a dedicated Budget Terminal for low-cost airlines (currently only Tiger Airways, Cebu Pacific, Firefly and Berjaya Air).
* The three main terminals are connected with the free Skytrain service, which can be used without passing through immigration. Terminal 1 is physically connected to Terminals 2 and 3.
* The Budget Terminal, on the other hand, can only be reached by passing through immigration and taking a shuttle bus from the basement of T2.
* Unlike most other airports, there are no separate zones for departing and arriving passengers in the main terminals prior to passport control hence arriving passengers are free to shop and eat at the airside establishments if they are not in a hurry to meet someone or catch prearranged transportation. In addition, if they have no luggage checked-in from their point of origin, they can clear passport control at any other terminal.
* In all terminals, internet access is provided free of charge, both wirelessly and via some 200 terminals and kiosks, there are some Xbox systems set up to keep gamers entertained, and there's live lounge music at times. There are also SingTel and Starhub payphones that offer unlimited free local calls.
* From the airport there are a number of ways to get into the city:
-Taxi (cab) is easiest - simply follow the signs after clearing customs. Meters are always used in Singapore and prices are reasonable. A trip to the city during the day will be between $20-$30 including $3-5 airport surcharge. An additional 50% surcharge applies between midnight and 6AM. 0.0
*Only 1 piece of baggage is allowed to be carried on board provided that it does not exceed the dimensions 56cm x 36cm x 23cm for Airbus flights and 56cm x 35cm x 20cm for ATR flights. It should not weigh more than 7kg for all flights except in Caticlan which has a maximum hand baggage weight of 5kg. Items determined by us to be of excessive weight or size or of an offensive nature will not be permitted on-board.
* Kallang River Backpackers. Address: 8 Jalan Ayer, Singapore, Singapore
* Check-in time 1pm, check out 12pm. if you need to check in other than that time, please just email us to Kallangriver@hotmail.com , or simply give us a call at :
+65-67470230 or +65-81868336.
* International Roaming Reminders
- activate 1 hour before departure
- SMART: text "ROAM ON" and send to 333
SUN: text "ROAM ON" then send to 222